Our candles are all cotton-wicked, 100% pure filtered beeswax
Beeswax candles offer many advantages over commercially produced paraffin candles:
- Beeswax candles provide a pure and clean-burning flame that produces very little smoke. Our candles contain no paraffin, benzene, acrolyn, lead, stearic acid, or any other chemicals. As a result no toxic petrochemical by-products are released during the burning of beeswax candles.
- Many candle manufactures use synthetic fragrance oils that contribute to black soot deposition. Our beeswax candles emit a subtle and natural honey aroma without any added fragrance.
- We use only cotton and natural plant fiber wicks in our candles. Many commercial candle manufacturers are using metal-cored wicks; some of these wicks contain lead contributing to unhealthy indoor air quality.
- Beeswax burns significantly longer than petroleum-based paraffin candles. Since beeswax has a higher melting point than paraffin, it burns more slowly. Beeswax candles burn more efficiently, and as a result are more economical.
- Beeswax tapers are virtually drip-less when placed away from drafts.
- Beeswax candles create a brighter flame than other candles and produce a warm honey glow.
Also available in Citronella.